No, I admit that I was not around during the golden age of these cars, but as a second generation fan of these cars such as the plymouth hemi cuda, the ever famous chevy camaro, dodge charger and challenger to the little known demon or the duster. I continue to support the united states by driving a great car made from U.S. mined steel that was assembled in this great country. But i love these cars not only for that reason, but because of the great amount of horsepower and torque in the engines of these cars whether you have a tiny little slant 6 engine or the ever popular and powerful 426 hemi it is a great choice in cars.
this is goodbye for now as i drive away laughing at the tiny little rice burners people call cars ill be back again some time later for the next installment.
No comments:
Post a Comment